Scalefactory meets delaware
How would we describe Scalefactory? One thing is for sure, we’re not your everyday Salesforce consultancy company. That’s because we are partnered by delaware, an international consultancy firm. We share our knowledge of Salesforce with them, and they, in turn, help us to maximize our growth and expand our integration expertise. As such, we offer the best of both worlds: a buzzing and dynamic scale-up environment with the security of an established partner.
What does that mean for our culture? Well, at Scalefactory the start-up mentality is still very much alive. That means that there will be bumps in the road that you travel with us, as with any start-up. If you don’t mind taking them in stride, you’ll fit right in. Aside from that, we also attach a lot importance to entrepreneurship, just like delaware does. To put it in the words of Stijn Wijndaele, enterprising partner at Scalefactory: “Both companies have a shared appreciation for a hands-on, no-nonsense approach, and we’re both committed to customer excellence and quality.”
We are looking for a lean and mean Salesforce Business Analyst that can help shape and realize the dreams of this new and exciting partnership. Join us to be part of this unique story!What will you be doing as a Junior Lean Business Analyst?
As a part of the Scalefactory team, you will be involved in the entire functional and technical business consulting cycle from A to Z.
- Are you consumed by a passion to figure out the most ideal CRM and business process solution for your customer? As a lean business analyst, you’ll do what it takes in cooperation with IT and the business to deliver just what the customer needs.
- During these projects, you’ll help clients create added value for their customers by optimizing and digitalizing their business processes, such as marketing, sales, fulfillment, and support, using Salesforce as your engine.
- You’ll be consumed by a passion to deliver the most ideal CRM solution for your customer, by listening, analyzing and eventually co-creating the solution that meets their needs.
- You’ll get the chance to take ownership over a variety of projects, which last two to four months. This gives you the chance to tackle projects for a wide array of customers across a broad spectrum of industries.
- As a jack-of-all-trades, you’ll get to know the client’s processes both functionally and technically; it will be your job to configure and develop the software to tailor to the customer’s business needs.
- Of course, you won’t have to take all of this on by yourself. Throughout your journey, you can count on the support of more experienced team members to support and teach you.
You’ll mostly work from the Scalefactory office in Ghent or from home and make the occasional trip to one of our customers. You’ll experience the flexibility and excitement of a scale-up, while also enjoying all the support of an international consultancy firm.
Do you have what it takes to become a Lean Business Analyst?
Let’s see if you can tick off some of the boxes in the following list:
- You have a Master’s degree in economics, business, engineering or IT.
- Since writing code will be part of your job, a background in IT is recommended. No development experience yet? Then we’ll count on your unmatched eagerness to learn and analytical skills to get you up to speed as soon as possible.
- You love a challenge and don’t scare easily. Jumping into the unknown is what you live for. Getting trained on the job without too much coddling? Providing open and honest feedback to your colleagues and customers? You’re ready to blow us away.
- Your talent for communication and assertiveness will come in very useful since you know how to ask all the right questions. After all, you can’t find the right solution unless you know your customer(s) inside out.
- You can express yourself well in English and Dutch? Great! This is important to communicate with your colleagues and clients. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- Our company values appeal to you. We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit. We are a very close bunch who like to bond over lunch, at the coffee machine, or during fun team activities.
Want to discover more?
Are you keen to help us grow our ScaleFactory story? Click the Apply Now button below, and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us, we really want to hear from you.
Both delaware and Scalefactory firmly commit to creating an inclusive work environment that empowers all. A diverse workforce is the best guarantee for success for our employees, our customers, and our partners.