We're looking for a Business Analyst (m/f)
As a Business Analyst you will stand at the front-line drawing and shaping “the future Scalefactory” and its customers. You analyse and execute projects from A to Z working together with blue/white collars up until C-level. A multi-competent team, a mix of 7 bright young – and less young colleagues, will support you when needed.
Sounds like a challenge and eager to tackle it? Don’t wait and apply now!
Who we are
ScaleFactory is a young and brand new start-up located in the old ports of Ghent. We are enterprising partners for all of our customers going the extra mile to make Salesforce work end-to-end for their business. We start thinking from our customer’s customer point of view and optimize business processes accordingly with a no-nonsense approach. Next to that, we are building products and add-ons on the Salesforce platform. We need a Business Analyst that can help shaping & realising this dream.
Here’s how you can contribute to our success …
- Have common sense and business insight.
- Build solutions that unleash energy and scalability.
- Be a trusted long-term adviser for our clients
- Bring ScaleFactory to the next level with your ideas
- Entrepreneurial team player
- Unmatched eagerness to learn and overcome barriers
- Deep-rooted passion for optimising business processes
- Have basic programming skills or the willingness to learn them.
- Speak and write fluent Dutch and English (French is a plus)
If so, here’s what we’ve got to offer …
- The opportunity to have a meaningful creative job where you can make a difference in an enterprising team
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional. Grow your functional and technical skills, knowledge and network by attending training courses, events and conferences around Salesforce and more, such as Salesforce Essentials, Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam, Brussels Essentials, Dreamforce, User Group meetings etc.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you dream to be
- ScaleFactory wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, nomad development, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalisation insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!