We have built a track record of over 100 SALESFORCE.COM projects including :
- Sales and service cloud implementation
- Force XML front end development
- Back and front office integration (SOQL, SOAP, and REST)
- Force.com module development, APEX class and methods.
- Full scale HEROKU based business modules specification and development
We are one of the few SALESFORCE.COM partners that have a project track record in Western Europe on complex business logic software development leveraging ruby on rails on the HEROKU platform.
We leverage a mixed onsite / offsite project methodology that is mapped to salesforce.com methodology in order to optimize the BUILD and VALIDATE budget leveraging SALESFORCE.COM cloud and save around 30% of your project cost.
Since 2005 we have built a 2.0 software factory based out of Mauritius made of a team of 50 developers among which 20 SALESFORCE.COM certified consultants that delivers :
- Sales and service cloud configuration
- Workflow and APEX business logic coding (SOAP and REST APIs)
- HEROKU based Java or .NET full scale business modules development and APEX integration
- Test scripts development
- Training development