Stijn WijndaeleManaging Partner
Stijn Wijndaele started his career of as the first employee of Nomadesk. Nomadesk is a dropbox for enterprise solution and enlisted big clients to their users-base like eg. McKinsey & Company to name only one. He then went on to join the early phase of Cloudfounders, which is essentially a private cloud solution for SMB to act as program manager.
Next , he managed a Business unit for ACA-IT where he positioned mobile solutions for enterprise customers, from a strategic and technologic point of view.
He holds a master in business process management at the Vlerick Business School.
So from within his passion of optimising business processes combined with his extended professional track record in start-ups & new technology, Stijn experienced what technology can mean for enterprises.
It is from that perspective that he joined Jeewi.
Jeewi is a company that focusses solely on optimising your business efficiency by examining your existing processes and elevating the latest technology to optimise those.
areas of expertise
- 2006 – 2011 : Junior Project Manager, Operation Manager, Nomadesk
- 2011 – 2014 : QA Manager, Program Manager, CloudFounders N.V.
- 2014 – 2016 : Business Development & Unit manager – Enterprise Mobility, ACA IT-Solutions,
- 2016 – 2018: SVP Digital, ETF Mining, Corporate Innovation Manager, House of HR
- 2006 : Bachelor, ICT, KaHo St. Lieven
- 2008 : Post Bachelor in Industrial Enterprise, Project Management, HUB-ESHAL
- 2010: Post Bachelor in Industrial Enterprise, Business Management, HUB-ESHAL
- 2010: Master, ICT and Business, Ugent
- 2014 : Executive Master in BPM, Vlerick
- 2017 : PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate
- 2018 : ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management